The Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Prince, Joe, is leaving us. Please send him out with loving arms and join his goodbye collab. -stares sternly at joe-

dax's basic flash tutorial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daxflame100

daxflame100

dax's basic flash tutorial Empty
PostSubject: dax's basic flash tutorial   dax's basic flash tutorial Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:30 pm

hello my name is Dax Flame (middle name is flame at least XD) and im here to teach you a basic flash first things first get flash here http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=flash you know you cant animate without it (if you couldn't why would i bother making this O_O)

Lets start with
fist things first most animators change their fps if so go to modify->docs.->frame rate(bottom left)->change to 24(should be 12 at first)

that is the first thing you should do for maple sprites because say i want to make a fight animation thats say 1 min long naturally it would take 1800 fps if we didnt change it to 24(animator recommended) now that we have its shortened by about 360 fps so now 1440 fps (seems long but seeing how long it takes for 1 step not really (2 before speed enhanced now so 5 take like 5 steps 25 down lolz)

Fun facts
fps: speed of animation ( i guess O_O seems like it cause i tried it and it was faster)
suggested thing to do (talk for 30 seconds(720) and start fighting to your hearts content XD)
1 min=1440 fps
this gives you some time to goof off with beast effects lolz =3

walking
make a line and right click the white area on the screen->grid->showgrid
and move your character along 1 box away with your 4 walking sprites O_O not very hard isnt it

dash
blur yourself out using photo shop(can someone send me one like that lolz)AND MOVE IT TO THE TARGET

(not done still editing)
Back to top Go down
http://jnaforums.forumotion.com/
Camreonkel
F1R5T!!11!
Camreonkel

PostSubject: Re: dax's basic flash tutorial   dax's basic flash tutorial Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:51 pm

OMFG dax's basic flash tutorial 1519115557 dax's basic flash tutorial 1519115557 dax's basic flash tutorial 1519115557 dax's basic flash tutorial 3861857587
oh well i can't really make a flash tutorial at the moment
Back to top Go down
daxflame100

daxflame100

PostSubject: Re: dax's basic flash tutorial   dax's basic flash tutorial Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:43 am

no need to rage cammy you can help finish this i dont use vcam so thats a problem i use vegas cam =3 the best vcam to have
Back to top Go down
Camreonkel
F1R5T!!11!
Camreonkel

PostSubject: Re: dax's basic flash tutorial   dax's basic flash tutorial Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:58 am

That's not even a vcam
Back to top Go down
daxflame100

daxflame100

PostSubject: Re: dax's basic flash tutorial   dax's basic flash tutorial Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:30 pm

yea its one of the best vcams =P wtf do you think shahaf dave cookiez and shinobi use O_O matter a fact i think dray used it too cause there was no well siggy on the bottom O_O
Back to top Go down
Camreonkel
F1R5T!!11!
Camreonkel

PostSubject: Re: dax's basic flash tutorial   dax's basic flash tutorial Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:07 pm

daxflame100 wrote:
yea its one of the best vcams =P wtf do you think shahaf dave cookiez and shinobi use O_O matter a fact i think dray used it too cause there was no well siggy on the bottom O_O

Dax, it's the easiest thing related to vcam, and there's no such thing as best vcam because it's the person using the work put in to the use of the vcam that makes it the best, I know for a fact you've seen Cham's work

Last edited by Camreonkel on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
daxflame100

daxflame100

PostSubject: Re: dax's basic flash tutorial   dax's basic flash tutorial Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:24 pm

yea O_O dude i know i know vegas is the best though cause its easiest to work with if i could ask tammy she would probably agree O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dax's basic flash tutorial   dax's basic flash tutorial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dax's basic flash tutorial
Page 1 of 1