The Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Prince, Joe, is leaving us. Please send him out with loving arms and join his goodbye collab. -stares sternly at joe-

Parents. Why.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen
Admin
Queen

Parents. Why.  Empty
PostSubject: Parents. Why.    Parents. Why.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:34 pm

It's not only me, right? Parents fighting. Parents getting on your case...
My parents got a divorce when I was around three. My dad is a real douche. He let his family talk him into divorcing my mom a few years after I'm born. When I was five or four my dad came back begging my mom to get back together again. My mom accepted because she want me to have a father. Because of this, my parents never showed affections. Like they weren't in love like they were supposed to be.
This year my parents and I went to a cruise. We had friends come with us. And certain topics came up. Misunderstandings. And my dad believed in them. And he fought with my mom again. The worst kind; completely ignoring each other. And I was in the middle of it. Caught between two people I love the most. I had to eat dinners alone or choose which parent to eat with. Watching my mom do nothing in the house was torture. My dad was sickly sweet; like he wanted me to be on his side. I talked to both of them about their feelings. And I realized that my parents did love each other. After one big final fight, they resolved their conflict.
For a short time though. It happened again. The same routine. And I was so scared. My dad attempted to leave. And I felt like it was my fault. My whole world was tearing apart in front of me. And I couldn't do anything to stop it. I was so scared. On the day my dad told me he was going to leave, I cried in the bathroom wrapping a towel around me so I could feel like I was being hugged. But after another fight they resolved.
Things are a bit better now. But I am so, so terrified that I'm going to have to deal without that again. And I have a feeling I will.

Among the fighting parts, my mom told me that if they separate, I would have to move out the house I was living my whole life. And my mom still tells me, "I don't know how much longer I can deal with this". Even though they aren't fighting.
I realized that when I'm scared I can't write. My thumb can't hold the pencil upright.
My parents had another fight today. But I think it's short term. But I was doing my homework when they were fighting and I could nt write. And I got so scared.

Life isn't fair. It never is.

AND ALSO. My dad's side of the family is insane. I and dead serious. They hate my mom; they wanted my dad to divorce her-when she already had a kid! (ie: me)

Life isn't fair it's fucked up. Parents. Why.  18481
Back to top Go down
Queen
Admin
Queen

Parents. Why.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parents. Why.    Parents. Why.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:31 pm

And no one comments. WTF man.
Back to top Go down
King
Admin
King

Parents. Why.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parents. Why.    Parents. Why.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:43 pm

ASIAN DRAMA FAMILIES.
it will be okay boo. i know it will.
Back to top Go down
https://revolution.iftopic.com
MoonsAura
F1R5T!!11!
MoonsAura

Parents. Why.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parents. Why.    Parents. Why.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:56 am

Its ok my parents divorced recently about 2 years ago my parents fight and don't care about if im in the middle, it will be alright try doing something that will take your mind off your parents get in a diffrent room, blast music from your head phones , it's better if you not heard the fighting,just try to think possitive and remember even if they both go away it just because they can't calmly talk things out, its completely not your fault. And maybe choose your mom side since it seems your dad has moral support on his side and beside he will have full or minor custody so you get to see him if you want to. Your parents love you so it gunna be ok
Back to top Go down
https://revolution.iftopic.com/u9
Queen
Admin
Queen

Parents. Why.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parents. Why.    Parents. Why.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:20 am

I've dealt with that before. It's really sad. (Also, sorry for your parents divorcing) :C
It's not that they fight, they just ignore each other completely. And it makes me so sad to see my mom in bed at four in the afternoon and dad in his (separate) room doing nothing. It's painful to take that in. I hope I don't have to experience that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Parents. Why.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parents. Why.    Parents. Why.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parents. Why.
Page 1 of 1