The Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Prince, Joe, is leaving us. Please send him out with loving arms and join his goodbye collab. -stares sternly at joe-

Camreon's Bio

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Camreonkel
F1R5T!!11!
Camreonkel

Camreon's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Camreon's Bio   Camreon's Bio Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Name: Camreon Kel
Camreon's Bio Fk9s9x

Birthday: 9/26

Race: Beast(Human+Cat)

Class: Elite Summoner- A Magician class that is skilled in not only summoning spells, but other types as well. Those other spell types being the ones they choose to learn.

Height: 5'8"
172 cm

Weight: 125 lbs
56.8 kg

Languages: American English: Not perfect, but its the language he grew up with
Learning French: Slowly

Personality: Usually calm and carefree, intelligent, but hates to think, and carries the attention span of a cat, but can focus if the situation truly requires it. Also if the situation is something he's not going to put much effort into and yet he does it with confidence, cockyness is sure to follow, which usually results in his failure. He's always doubting his abilities, even if he's done good, specifiacally because he unintentionally has set high standards for himself and was raised to always do his best.
In fight's and decision making, he usually just rushes in without thinking things through and only thinks about the possible result of his actions if he can remain calm.

Likes: Helping others: He just enjoys the feeling of being useful.
Hot Showers: He's one of many people who don't like to feel cold.

Dislikes: Cold: He's not use to it, mostly because he's been living in warm weather most of his life.
Leftover Drinks: When someone has poured a glass or bought a drink in a can, bottle, ect. and then just leaves at the very least 1-3 ounces and never comes back to finish it.

Weapon(s):
Diamond Serpent: A sword, forged by Dax and made out of diamonds, giving it the ability to cut through any object. Camreon has infused with a magic seal, allowing it to grant control over the water element to the wielder, but the seal only recognizes Camreon or Dax's hand prints.

Beast Traits:
*Enhanced Speed and Strength
*Senses are better than that of a regular human

Transformation:
Beast Transformation
Spoiler:

Strengths:
*Sugar: Give's slight boost of energy
*Can use mostly any and every weapon to focus his magic to a specific spot
*Spell and physical Attack accuracy are great
*Untouchable while Drunk

Weaknesses:
*Cold weather: Makes body more sensitive to touch then it already is causing even a simple punch to cause more pain
*Can't float or swim: Ironic don't you think
*Using Magic makes him hungrier, and any use of magic after he's completely hungry will drain his vitality
*Throwing aim is horrible

Abilities:
1. Quick: From his families abilities, He can move fast.
2. Bubble Shield: A power that Camreon was inherited from his family instead of his twin brother. Grants him ultimate protection in the shape of a bubble, as it is indestructible by any means necessary. There are three things capable of passing through this shield: Air, Sound, and Light. Even so it only last, at most, for 40 seconds, with a 30 second recharge in between each use, and can only be used 3 times within an 18 hour period. He can create the shields one after another but each one not created at the same exact moment will count towards the 3 uses, and any shields created within the 40 second time frame of the first, will fade with the first. In other words he can create multiple at the same time without them counting towards his three.
With added magic, Camreon can manipulate the shape and size of the barrier and can also manipulate the gravity within it. As a result of the magic manipulation, Camreon recieves 10% of the pain inflicted on the shield, which could cause it to fade out earlier than it's 40 second time frame. The only way to reverse this effect is only known by Maple.
3. Water Manipulation: He's a water elementalist, and has control over water. Along with this he can stand, walk, and run on water, but yet he can't float.
4. Magic: Being a Elite Summoner, he excels at Summoning, Elemental, Ranged Attack Magic, and Close Range magic. He only knows a few healing type spells: Lifeline, Heal, and Regen, and his skills in other types of magic still need to be worked on.
5. Copying: Thanks to the powers granted to him by Maple, he is now able to copy other's abilities for a minute after physical contact. (Skin to skin)

Skills:
*Hamster Ball- Surrounds self in a sphere of his force field, and runs around at top speed, running over anything in his path
*Rapid Fire- Rapidly punches and kicks his target, followed with kicking the target into the air(the kick is infused with a spell that either paralyzes or freezes the target in stone) and then charges a burst to use when, and if, the target falls back down.
*Pure Arrow- This is a combination spell put together by Camreon. He combines White Spiral, Black Spiral, and Giga Lasor to use as an arrow for Magic Bow. Even though it takes long, the arrow is an inch in diameter. Even though small, a direct hit has enough power to wound an immortal god.(Charge Time: 3 minutes)
*Death Wish - Camreon infuses his sword with magic energy and combines his speed with his strength to quickly slash the target from both the front and the back.
*Clone- For this skill, Camreon moves at a high enough speed to make it look like he has created solid clones of himself. If timed corectly it is possible to hit him, but if you miss, your attack will phase straight through the afterimage. This technique can only be sustained for a minute, afterwards it leaves Camreon dizzy and usually on the floor for an hour.

Spoiler:

*Giga Lasor- A powerful spell that concentrates the caster's energy(not all, just some) and fires it in one, or even multiple, beams; Size can range from that of a thread, to that of a four story building; The smaller the beam, the stronger, and vice versa

Biography:
The Kel and Flame Family Relation
Spoiler:

W.I.P.

Camreon's Bio 141726

(Working on this)

Last edited by Camreonkel on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
MoonsAura
F1R5T!!11!
MoonsAura

Camreon's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camreon's Bio   Camreon's Bio Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:56 pm

You used my bio tut Camreon's Bio 3421598757
Back to top Go down
https://revolution.iftopic.com/u9
King
Admin
King

Camreon's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camreon's Bio   Camreon's Bio Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:17 pm

lol you could be like gen,
you fight to protect your friends and in
your desperation, you use the power a fourth
time, saving your friends, but sacrifaicing your life Camreon's Bio 141726
Back to top Go down
https://revolution.iftopic.com
Camreonkel
F1R5T!!11!
Camreonkel

Camreon's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camreon's Bio   Camreon's Bio Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:18 pm

Yes, Yes i did, ( you want me to throw in credits to the two of you o.o)
Back to top Go down
Camreonkel
F1R5T!!11!
Camreonkel

Camreon's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camreon's Bio   Camreon's Bio Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:22 am

Ok i'm gonna continue editing this to make it better, right now i've added some of the bio basically the family history, enjoy and CnC please

I will update regularly
Back to top Go down
King
Admin
King

Camreon's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camreon's Bio   Camreon's Bio Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:06 am

OH MY SO MUCH WORDS
Camreon's Bio 501694
Back to top Go down
https://revolution.iftopic.com
Camreonkel
F1R5T!!11!
Camreonkel

Camreon's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camreon's Bio   Camreon's Bio Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:07 am

King wrote:
OH MY SO MUCH WORDS
Camreon's Bio 501694

That's not even half of it Camreon's Bio 141726
Back to top Go down
MoonsAura
F1R5T!!11!
MoonsAura

Camreon's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camreon's Bio   Camreon's Bio Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Very Nice this makes so much sense compared to dax's and it easily flows Still its wonderous how a cat and monkey come from the same family since there DNA barly alike Camreon's Bio 1286751612
Back to top Go down
https://revolution.iftopic.com/u9
Camreonkel
F1R5T!!11!
Camreonkel

Camreon's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camreon's Bio   Camreon's Bio Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:43 pm

MoonsAura wrote:
Very Nice this makes so much sense compared to dax's and it easily flows Still its wonderous how a cat and monkey come from the same family since there DNA barly alike Camreon's Bio 1286751612

Thank you Tammy Camreon's Bio 141726 Also UPDATE! Camreon's Bio 831839
Back to top Go down
daxflame100

daxflame100

Camreon's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camreon's Bio   Camreon's Bio Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:17 pm

this is another opposite i saw in the comments for this cam fights for friends i fight for revenge and for the bounty argo my class is a bounty hunter + tammy he wrote the thing + bastard took my copy move -___- only dif is i use my eyes

Last edited by daxflame100 on Thu May 19, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jnaforums.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Camreon's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camreon's Bio   Camreon's Bio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camreon's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Revolution :: we couldnt find a place to put these :: Citizen Histories-
Jump to: