HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Our Prince, Joe, is leaving us. Please send him out with loving arms and join his goodbye collab. -stares sternly at joe-

Share | 

Assist me plz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camreonkel
F1R5T!!11!

PostSubject: Assist me plz   Tue May 24, 2011 4:11 pm

I'm naming humanoids, you know, a lifeform or inteligence that resemble a human being in physical appearance or mental state. I think we should name them for bio references for the race section. Yeah it's basically vague, but if i missed something can you tell me, and also whether or not if we should put something like this in the bio section describing what these different types of humanoids are, plz?

I'll name all the ones know and think should or could belong under humanoids.
Humanoids:
1.Humans
2.Gods
3.Angels & Fallen Angels
4. Demons
5.Beasts
6.A.I.s
7.Vampires
8.Werewolves
9.Elementals
10.Zombies
11.Elvens
12.Spirits

Plz help if you'd like or just say "This is stupid and pointless, no one is going to bother to use something like this," if that's somewhere along the lines of what you're thinking -.-'

Last edited by Camreonkel on Wed May 25, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assist me plz   Tue May 24, 2011 9:03 pm

HM.
GOOD IDEA.
TAMMY, ADD THAT TO THE BIO REF.

F1R5T!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Assist me plz   Tue May 24, 2011 9:09 pm

I'm on it

"Seems you still haven't realized the greatness of the one you chose as your opponent.
But come at me with your best shot if you realize your failure."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolution.iftopic.com/u9
Camreonkel
F1R5T!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Assist me plz   Tue May 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Yay!! but what else aren't we still missing humanoids?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daxflame100

PostSubject: Re: Assist me plz   Wed May 25, 2011 6:46 pm

dont forget people like me psychic people i guess i think god fall under enhancements( people like idk how to explain this but i'll put something from one piece as example) such as the all the devil fruit people from one piece ( i <3 one piece ) i guess animalist ( which kind of falls under beast but people more like you who can switch back and forth =P ) dark souls people like me with no soul O_O, ghosts ( like cham in the trumpets thing XD ) and i guess elegals ( people who use forbidden things such as me and cham XD )( me because i use the dream thing ) and dark/elegal elements ( exp. for el. cosmic, darkness, life, shadows ( watch out shayde XD ) umm i think thats it wait light ummm black flames holy water metal and O2 ( oxygen ) ) depending on what you think a dark element is like shaydes neutral like element of shadow which dont categorize or can go under both basically dark elements would be like i guess mixed elements like me of cosmic and lightning(fire doesnt count mix cause of some reason O_O ) also god like breeds such as cam for example he can go cat control water and if he added all the basic elements he would be godlike, then their is unknowns like jester who is a pure evil and darkness( which counts shadow O_O shayde got an addition now O_O ) and if i had to categorize bunny man joe he would be something like me as in he is a beast

Last edited by daxflame100 on Wed May 25, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jnaforums.forumotion.com/
Camreonkel
F1R5T!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Assist me plz   Wed May 25, 2011 7:14 pm

daxflame100 wrote:
dont forget people like me psychic people i guess i think god fall under enhancements( people like idk how to explain this but i'll put something from one piece as example) such as the all the devil fruit people from one piece ( i <3 one piece ) i guess animalist ( which kind of falls under beast but people more like you who can switch back and forth =P ) dark souls people like me with no soul O_O, ghosts ( like cham in the trumpets thing XD ) and i guess elegals ( people who use forbidden things such as me and cham XD )( me because i use the dream thing ) and dark/elegal elements ( exp. for el. cosmic, darkness, life, shadows ( watch out shayde XD ) umm i think thats it wait light ummm black flames holy water metal and O2 ( oxygen ) ) depending on what you think a dark element is like shaydes neutral like element of shadow which dont categorize or can go under both basically dark elements would be like i guess mixed elements like me of cosmic and lightning(fire doesnt count mix cause of some reason O_O ) also god like breeds such as cam for example he can go cat control water and if he added all the basic elements he would be godlike, then their is unknowns like jester who is a pure evil and darkness( which counts shadow O_O shayde got an addition now O_O ) and if i had to categorize bunny man joe he would be something like me as in he is a beast

You really didn't state anything new, the only thing new in what you said above is the ghost thing, all the others would be sub classes of all the other humanoids -.-'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daxflame100

PostSubject: Re: Assist me plz   Wed May 25, 2011 7:21 pm

ahh but branch it now XD goblins, ork, hobit XD , ummmmmm swissed toast, toasted with swissed cheese, and toast man the man made out of swissed toast XD
Back to top Go down
King
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assist me plz   Wed May 25, 2011 10:53 pm

daxflame100 wrote:

tl;dr

PostSubject: Re: Assist me plz   Thu May 26, 2011 5:40 am

i don know that acronym XD or text language word
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assist me plz   

Back to top Go down

Assist me plz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1