HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Our Prince, Joe, is leaving us. Please send him out with loving arms and join his goodbye collab. -stares sternly at joe-

Share | 

NOTISE TO MOSTLY RAVEN AND KATIE AND JOE AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess

PostSubject: NOTISE TO MOSTLY RAVEN AND KATIE AND JOE AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM.   Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:15 pm

I am being 100% honest with you.

---------♥
Soo, how long has it been since I last posted here? A few weeks? A month? I'm sorry. To be perfectly honest, I lost interest in forums (Revolution and MTV). The fact is, I'm preoccupied with Facebook or Tetris or something, to post on forums on a regular basis. I'll be more active now.. hopefully. But if I die sometime in the future, you'll now know why. :D

I'm sorry to be so inactive! I'll finish my tutorials (hopefully) and then try and start posting on a regular basis.
FORGIVE ME FOR SUDDENLY DYING.

I may not come back. But since it's a bookmark-thing on Chrome, I may as well come on here once in a while.

sorryyyy.

love,
Stephie (or Princess)

"No such thing as swear words. Proof: Bitch is a female dog. Damn is a wooden or stone structure that holds back a river. Bastard is someone who doesn't have a father. Fuck is an is another name for sexual intercourse. Shit is a bodily function. Ass is another name for a donkey. Pussy is another name for a cat. Dick is another name for Richard. Cunt is used by someone who can't say "can't". Twat is used by someone who can't say "what" properly. Stick that in your mouth and smoke it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NOTISE TO MOSTLY RAVEN AND KATIE AND JOE AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM.   Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:14 pm

IM GLAD YOU CAME BACK TO THE SIDE OF GOOD.
NOW ALL WE NEED TO DO IS TRY AND BRING BACK THE QUEEN !

F1R5T!!11!

PostSubject: Re: NOTISE TO MOSTLY RAVEN AND KATIE AND JOE AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Good thing your back on the forum

"Seems you still haven't realized the greatness of the one you chose as your opponent.
But come at me with your best shot if you realize your failure."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolution.iftopic.com/u9
Princess

PostSubject: Re: NOTISE TO MOSTLY RAVEN AND KATIE AND JOE AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:50 pm

WHAT HAPPENED TO KATIE

"No such thing as swear words. Proof: Bitch is a female dog. Damn is a wooden or stone structure that holds back a river. Bastard is someone who doesn't have a father. Fuck is an is another name for sexual intercourse. Shit is a bodily function. Ass is another name for a donkey. Pussy is another name for a cat. Dick is another name for Richard. Cunt is used by someone who can't say "can't". Twat is used by someone who can't say "what" properly. Stick that in your mouth and smoke it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonsAura
F1R5T!!11!

PostSubject: Re: NOTISE TO MOSTLY RAVEN AND KATIE AND JOE AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:54 pm

Shes inactive

"Seems you still haven't realized the greatness of the one you chose as your opponent.
But come at me with your best shot if you realize your failure."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolution.iftopic.com/u9
Princess

PostSubject: Re: NOTISE TO MOSTLY RAVEN AND KATIE AND JOE AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:02 pm

oh i c

Back to top Go down
View user profile
King
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NOTISE TO MOSTLY RAVEN AND KATIE AND JOE AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:51 pm

SHES AN ASS THATS WHAT SHE IS.

F1R5T!!11!

PostSubject: Re: NOTISE TO MOSTLY RAVEN AND KATIE AND JOE AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM.   Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:41 pm

she's got alot of things to do
or maybe she just hates us
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Joeandmanythings
King
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NOTISE TO MOSTLY RAVEN AND KATIE AND JOE AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM.   Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:29 am

she just doesnt hate us
she hates us ALL THE GODDAMN TIME

PostSubject: Re: NOTISE TO MOSTLY RAVEN AND KATIE AND JOE AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM.   

Back to top Go down

NOTISE TO MOSTLY RAVEN AND KATIE AND JOE AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1