The Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Prince, Joe, is leaving us. Please send him out with loving arms and join his goodbye collab. -stares sternly at joe-

Eco friendly homes powered with solar energy.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BransonCorey

Eco friendly homes powered with solar energy. Empty
PostSubject: Eco friendly homes powered with solar energy.   Eco friendly homes powered with solar energy. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:33 am

We all know that the majority of power plants around the globe are powered by fuel and/ or coal, which emits a lot of CO2, thereby harming the environment of the earth. There is another problem with such plants. With the depleting stocks of the non-renewable resources like coal and fuel these plants will have to shut down sooner or later. So it’s about time we turned to other sources of energy that are both renewable and eco-friendly.
Another method is the hydroelectric power where current is generated in the same way as with the traditional plants, only the power for turning the turbines is supplied by water. Flowing water turns paddles that in turn rotate the turbines, thus generating power. However, such plants are not powerful enough. Getting a solar panels Queensland system installed at your home might be the perfect solution for your energy needs.
The best option for people around the globe is to harness the energy of the sun, which is available all over the world. Solar panels Queensland kits are widely available and they are very cheap. They are in fact, so cheap, that that you can save the money within a few months after installation. Constructing the panel is not a tough task too. Just follow the instructions given in the manual that comes with the kit and you will be able to complete it within a few hours. It is high time you took care of escalating costs of energy and at the same time helped the environment by getting a solar powered house.
Back to top Go down
King
Admin
King

PostSubject: Re: Eco friendly homes powered with solar energy.   Eco friendly homes powered with solar energy. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:39 pm

oh god my house would be perfect for solar pannels.
ITS FLAT AND IN SOCAL.
and using the turning thingys that make power under drains would be cool too.

but branson- can i call you branson ?
we're all in our teens.
i.e. we have no money
Back to top Go down
https://revolution.iftopic.com
MoonsAura
F1R5T!!11!
MoonsAura

PostSubject: Re: Eco friendly homes powered with solar energy.   Eco friendly homes powered with solar energy. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:46 am

My house is already solar powered O3o and welcome to the forum anyways please make a introduction
Back to top Go down
https://revolution.iftopic.com/u9
King
Admin
King

PostSubject: Re: Eco friendly homes powered with solar energy.   Eco friendly homes powered with solar energy. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:19 pm

i think we dun haz a bot on lil forum aura.
Back to top Go down
https://revolution.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eco friendly homes powered with solar energy.   Eco friendly homes powered with solar energy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eco friendly homes powered with solar energy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Revolution :: Discussion :: Whatever.-
Jump to: