The Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Prince, Joe, is leaving us. Please send him out with loving arms and join his goodbye collab. -stares sternly at joe-

A Bio Tut/ Audtion Tut

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonsAura
F1R5T!!11!
MoonsAura

A Bio Tut/ Audtion Tut Empty
PostSubject: A Bio Tut/ Audtion Tut   A Bio Tut/ Audtion Tut Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:50 pm

Just feel like i gotta put this i just wanna hear about your character since i see people make audition videos/ biography and there stuff are really ....bad A Bio Tut/ Audtion Tut 2429762519
Inspired to make this because of Aya

NO NO LIST
- Rage transformations are cliche
- No Overpowered people( gives an unfair advantage and its lame)
- Do NOT base your bio off TV shows if your going to copy every single detail.( And also its sorta copyrighted or trademarked soooooo offender)
*Can base on video games like maple story but not to much ok :D
-(I repeat If you ever have a second form don't make a serious form that's angry
and too serious and is very godly and possesses unlimited power I mean your not dragon ball here well even in dragon ball they had LIMITS).
- Making your biography like book story it seems more interesting and people can find what they want to read unless u actually put ch.1 ch.2 etc...
-Dont make them bland make your character full of emotions and changing overtime like yourself
-Your Not perfect so don't make your character perfect -_-

Good things :D

- Special abilities
- Bio created from your brain, not TV
- Weaknesses and Strengths balance out.
- Base your character from your dreams and hearts desires dont be to crazy though
- EXPAND YOUR VOCABULARY
Character Abilities
-Sorta like Pokemon :D
-Name: (be creative or use your own name)
-Age: (could be a old man , could be a 12 year old troll , But if you want to be immortal tell me WHYYYYYYY and dont say I am born a god)
-Personality: Put good and bad to even it out
-Alignment: Your side Good ,Bad , Neutral, From a clan, what ever you want
-Race or humanoid:Humanoids:
1.Humans
2.Gods
3.Angels & Fallen Angels
4. Demons
5.Beasts
6.A.I.s
7.Vampires
8.Werewolves
9.Elementals
10.Zombies
11.Elvens
BE ORIGINAL OR AT LEAST SOMETHING MORE THAN A HUMAN ...still humans are alright i guess
-Height/Weight: (Why not you could be a fat ninja or a skinny sumo wrestler)
-Element: Think Real Elements like from Avatar the last air bender or Turtle bear (maple series)

THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE WANT FROM YOU
MAKE IT SKILL BASH AWESOMENESS

Abilities: A combo of simple things and awesome things. People like melee characters but make him have some skills no one
wants a boring or super powered character
Strengths: Not to much here maybe 4-8 things
Weaknesses: Again do to 4-8 things or could do The Scale
EX: Strengths: (1), (2), (3), (1) Weaknesses: (4), (4)
The numbers represent how hard it strengthens you or weakens you.
You don't have to use the str/wk n impact scale, it's an example.(note not a lot fo people use it but i think its easier)

BackGround
Your background story! This is all about you and your past.
Try being creative here. Dont rush your story ,make it flow evenly , cronticlogical order please <3
Add your Future story (note you'll probely change your mind overtime so i dont recommend it) A Bio Tut/ Audtion Tut 57196

How to Write Your Bio
Here we go, how you use your sentences in your bio. Nobody likes this:
Selma wanted to train. Selma set up dummies. Selma striked at the dummy. The dummy flew across the room.
UGGGHHHH BORING! It's boring, right? Duh! Let's try this, don't repeat pronouns too much in your sentences. When you do that, it'll look like this!
Selma wanted to train by herself, so she set up some dummies and striked at them making them fly across the room!
Now that's a good sentence!

Now with your paragraph, you want to make it look neat and organized. Be sure to press 'Enter' after you wrote 5-8 sentences or when you change the topic. For example:

Selma wasn't the daughter anybody could deny. She was a stickler to the rules, respected her elders, and cared for the littler ones. She was very well adored in her hometown of Malmö, due to her good deeds at the local hospitals and orphanages. It was never tiring for her, until she had a conversation with best friend, Tatiana, telling her that it must be tiring for her. Tatiana was right, So Selma told her parents about changing herself.
It was hard to decide since she had a lot of things in mind. She started out by ditching the hospital care center and orphanage. Walking in the streets, the clueless Selma turned around hearing the sound of yells, punches, and breaking wood. It was a Karate class. She ran to the dojo to take some lessons; but then, somebody told her to stop.

Green means that was indented correctly. The topic changed and the first paragraph contained 5 sentences. See how it changed from Selma being a nice girl, to her wanting to learn Karate in a smoother way? Indeed =D

Try reading this:
Selma wasn't the daughter anybody could deny. She was a stickler to the rules, respected her elders, and cared for the littler ones. She was very well adored in her hometown of Malmö, due to her good deeds at the local hospitals and orphanages. It was never tiring for her, until she had a conversation with best friend, Tatiana, telling her that it must be tiring for her. Tatiana was right, So Selma told her parents about changing herself. It was hard to decide since she had a lot of things in mind. She started out by ditching the hospital care center and orphanage. Walking in the streets, the clueless Selma turned around hearing the sound of yells, punches, and breaking wood. It was a Karate class. She ran to the dojo to take some lessons; but then, somebody told her to stop.

Looks really unorganized, right? That's why you NEED to indent! You can't tell when the first topic stops.
Credits to Aya For ^^^^^^^^ Part

NEVER EVER EVER DO THIS

Spoiler:

GOOD BIO (Credits to Aya To both of these)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Heres A Template to make your life easier
Name:
Clan/Team/Group:
Alliance:
Race:
Sexual Orientation:
Character Picture:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Biography (long or short):
Abilities:
Favorite Dishes:
Resides:
Zodiac sign:
Height:
Weight:
Birthday:
Favorite Color:
Languages:
Preferred music:
Acquaintances:
Contacts:
Back to top Go down
https://revolution.iftopic.com/u9
King
Admin
King

A Bio Tut/ Audtion Tut Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bio Tut/ Audtion Tut   A Bio Tut/ Audtion Tut Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:02 pm

oh tammy, you are so awesome~
amazing contributor.
Back to top Go down
https://revolution.iftopic.com

A Bio Tut/ Audtion Tut
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Revolution :: Maple :: Tutorials-
Jump to: