HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Our Prince, Joe, is leaving us. Please send him out with loving arms and join his goodbye collab. -stares sternly at joe-

Share | 
 

 What do you think

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
daxflame100

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 214
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 19
Location : training in the revolution army

PostSubject: Re: What do you think   Mon May 23, 2011 4:02 pm

-____- joe i feel bad for you man and are you always this serious. i have a job i make a good amount i can buy a car next year -___- yea i can be successful i studied law on the way to my new house
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jnaforums.forumotion.com/
Prince★
F1R5T!!11!
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 23
Location : In your mailbox c:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think   Mon May 23, 2011 4:32 pm

im not picking sides buh, unless its family owned, i dont believe you could get a job at the age of 13
you wouldnt be able to buy a car legally by yourself until 18.

and just because people are young, dosnt mean there immature, i know alot of young mature people. also just because someones immature, does not mean they will be a failure.
dax is still a kid, let him be as immature as he wants, hes still got a playful kid likeness to him. its when he starts stupid arguments about stupid things is when pple will bitch at others.


im 17 years old and i love acting like a retard time to time x3!
but when it counts ill be there for my friends, and i know the right times to be serious.
also this is a forum , mostly about animating and spriting. nothing to serious in life. and theres no possible way for someone to express themselves without someone else getting mad over it. sometime in ya'lls life there WILL be people who dont agree with you.

Joe has spoken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Joeandmanythings
King
Admin
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 469
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 20
Location : Amurica

PostSubject: Re: What do you think   Mon May 23, 2011 9:14 pm

daxflame100 wrote:
id rather be immature then a pain and id rather be both then being you

YOU ARE A PAIN.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolution.iftopic.com
Camreonkel
F1R5T!!11!
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 262
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 22
Location : The Revolution's Library

PostSubject: Re: What do you think   Tue May 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Prince wrote:
also this is a forum , mostly about animating and spriting.


off topic:so far i've seen very little animations -.-

On topic: Back to what King said, even with talking, not all adults can keep their cool when it comes to debating, that and we might just say the wrong thing and not know it, even if we are being careful with our word choice, so really i think we should allow them to resolve it themselves, and help them when they request it, while still leaving them in charge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince★
F1R5T!!11!
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 23
Location : In your mailbox c:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think   Tue May 24, 2011 7:41 pm

Camreonkel wrote:
Prince wrote:
also this is a forum , mostly about animating and spriting.


off topic:so far i've seen very little animations -.-

On topic: Back to what King said, even with talking, not all adults can keep their cool when it comes to debating, that and we might just say the wrong thing and not know it, even if we are being careful with our word choice, so really i think we should allow them to resolve it themselves, and help them when they request it, while still leaving them in charge

off topic x2: theres plenty of animations on this forum, we did not make all of them, but 94% of this forum are animators.

AND IT SEEMS MY ADVICE HAS BEEN COMPLETELY IGNORED. eff three
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Joeandmanythings
Camreonkel
F1R5T!!11!
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 262
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 22
Location : The Revolution's Library

PostSubject: Re: What do you think   Tue May 24, 2011 9:17 pm

Prince wrote:
Camreonkel wrote:
Prince wrote:
also this is a forum , mostly about animating and spriting.


off topic:so far i've seen very little animations -.-

On topic: Back to what King said, even with talking, not all adults can keep their cool when it comes to debating, that and we might just say the wrong thing and not know it, even if we are being careful with our word choice, so really i think we should allow them to resolve it themselves, and help them when they request it, while still leaving them in charge

off topic x2: theres plenty of animations on this forum, we did not make all of them, but 94% of this forum are animators.

AND IT SEEMS MY ADVICE HAS BEEN COMPLETELY IGNORED. eff three

off topic x3: there may be many animators here, but noone's really posted their work, and i think your advice was only slighly ignored
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince★
F1R5T!!11!
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 23
Location : In your mailbox c:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think   Wed May 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Joeandmanythings
King
Admin
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 469
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 20
Location : Amurica

PostSubject: Re: What do you think   Wed May 25, 2011 10:56 pm

oh guys calm down, we're all mostly matuer here ?
this stuff is worth talkin about.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolution.iftopic.com
daxflame100

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 214
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 19
Location : training in the revolution army

PostSubject: Re: What do you think   Thu May 26, 2011 5:38 am

prince i work with my dad -__- and you can get a working license at 14 just need parents sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jnaforums.forumotion.com/
Prince★
F1R5T!!11!
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 23
Location : In your mailbox c:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think   Thu May 26, 2011 9:18 am

u cannot BUYYYY a car at 13 was what i said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Joeandmanythings
daxflame100

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 214
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 19
Location : training in the revolution army

PostSubject: Re: What do you think   Thu May 26, 2011 2:33 pm

yea i know re worded i said i am able to buy a car but not at the age my bad O_O i didnt think i had to be that specific O_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jnaforums.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What do you think   

Back to top Go down
 
What do you think
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Revolution :: Discussion :: Controversial-
Jump to: